Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Little Pony Rainbow Dash bean bag.

All the My Little Pony fans will love this Rainbow Dash bean bag.

This childrens bean bag is an officialy licenced my little pony bean bag.
The bean bag features a print of 'My Little Pony' favourite, Rainbow Dash, with her beautiful rainbow coloured mane and tail.
This Bean Bag Fast & Free Shipping Within The UK!!

Features:
Size: Height 60cm, Width 52cm, Depth 52cm Approx 2.5 cubic feet.
100% Cotton Official My Little Pony bean bag
Cool, trendy, light and easy to transport.
Contains non-flatten beans which keep the shape of the bean bag for longer.
Product is fire retardant and meets 1988 Fire Regulations.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/My-Little-Pony-Bean-Bag-Official-My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Dash-Bean-Bag-Filled-/282281757969?hash=item41b94dcd11

No comments:

Post a Comment